Website design is changing because the way your customer uses the internet is changing. With a Business Media Solutions website design you are ready to service your customer on whatever device they choose to visit you on. All our website design solutions are fully mobile responsive and touch screen enabled.
How about a fresh look at the way your website works for your business and the way we interact with this form of marketing, static business website design is outdated. Fresh, relevant content is more important than ever before as the search engines index when your website was last updated.
So how do you get lots of content within your website design without costing the earth and put your website back in touch with your customers?
How about a stylish, fully responsive website design with a built in blog that can be accessed and updated on the go from your mobile device.
A blog or web-log is a very effective way to
- Keep in touch with your customers
- Climb the rankings in Google
- Seamlessly integrate with social media – Saving you time and money
- Introduce new products or services to your range
- Reach the people you want to reach – Blog subscriptions
- We want to help your business gain web presence with a website design people want to visit and return to.
We offer all the services your business needs to produce effective, distinctive website design that will stand out amongst your industry.
- Website design consultation – Speak directly to the person who will deal with your website by live internet chat, telephone or email.
- Free no obligation quotation – We will provide you with a quote via Freshbooks for your approval or amendment.
- Search engine optimisation – See our SEO Packages
- Operational Coaching – Take control – We offer operational coaching to teach you how to best run your website, by the half day.
- Once your company website is set up and functional your blog can be updated by you from a PC, laptop or Smartphone quickly and easily. Ask about training.
We can provide you with different user levels to your website so you can give staff members their own logins with different levels of website access.
If you want to keep your social media in line with your blog we can set up social media sharing, which means when you post a blog, Links back to that blog will automatically be posted to your social media accounts and by email to your subscribers, this help direct traffic back to your website.
If a fresh approach to your business web presence is what you’re looking for then get in touch and find out how we can help.